Mnemonic word leaked, could keep the wallet address, in a set of word mnemonic

我钱包助记词泄露了,丢了些钱,可我还想用这个钱包,因为在web.3里,钱包地址就是自己的身份,如果扔了这个钱包,我以前所做的许多任务,都白做了,所以,能否允许在助记词泄露后,在保留原钱包地址的情况下,重新换一组助记词,谢谢您。
I lost my wallet mnemonic word leaked, some money, but I also want to use this wallet, because in the web. 3, wallet address is their identity, if the wallet, I used to do many tasks, all white, so, could you allow after the mnemonic word leaked, under the condition of retain the original wallet address, again in a set of word mnemonic, thank you.

Sorry to hear this, the wallet is no longer safe after the mnemonic word leaked, please withdraw all your tokens and NFTs. If there is airdrop in the future, you can withdraw it as soon as possible.
mnemonic word cannot be reset. For example, if it can be modified, what if the mnemonic word of two people is changed to the same?

Here are two articles about mnemonic words for your reference

4 Likes

Hey @bibotch, after your mnemonic words are leaked, the wallet address still stays the same. However, you should not use this wallet address anymore because it is no longer safe. It is best to create a new wallet with new mnemonic words

2 Likes