My old adress changed

when i use my seed phrase metamask adress changed.
1- i have never export i
2- i did it before when i use second computer and my account came.
3- i add account but it does not work
4- i do not have private key for that account i only have seed phrase
5- my account balance still in it.
6- i texted to support but i am stil waiting
is anyone can help me ?

1 Like

Hey @nnoz, welcome to the MetaMask community! :fox_face:

Thank you for submitting a ticket to our support team, they will be with you as soon as they can.

Please make sure you have inputted your Secret Recovery Phrase correctly for the wallet address you are trying to access. Here is more information on our Knowledge Base:

3 Likes

Thanks for answer @nakedwinnie .
-I am really sure about this because i have 1 wallet and i wrote to papper in my house in 3 areas.And when i reset account sometimes for transction error i use that secret recovery phrase
and i have a video it was a my first account .

• i use mnemonic generator for 10k iterations but it does not shown .
    -it wasnt imported account .

Please help me . it was the only money. i can not understand how its possible. my account gone.

1 Like

Sorry to hear the problem continues.

Have you also tried using to Vault Decryptor to confirm your phrase? :point_down:

2 Likes

@nakedwinnie yes i also tried vault decryptor .
I confirmed.

1 Like

@nakedwinnie any help for me ? i have too many coins in wallet which all i have

1 Like

If you have also successfuly used the Vault Decryptor and confirmed your phrase, it may be that the account is a secondary account :point_down:

1 Like

no it is my first account and only account and i use mnemonic generator . it is now show my adress.
@nakedwinnie

So, your problem is resolved? :smiley:

2 Likes

@MomOfTwins no . i use vault decryptor to check my seed words its correct as ofline. but mnemonic does not show my account adress. if someone steal my account and import to hardware can i show my account in mnemonic ? .
i have been using my wallet for 1 year. so i am sure everyting . my account change after recevor by seed phrase. i recevor several time via same seed phrase . i bought computer 1 months ago when i use i exacly reach my account and when use my laptop i reach my accoun via same seed phrase it worked again.
i think there is some software problem.

2 Likes

Indeed, it’s very hard to understand. :face_with_monocle: Did you use the console command

chrome.storage.local.get('data', result => {
 var vault = result.data.KeyringController.vault
 console.log(vault)
})

?

And when you use the vault decryptor with the data from the console, do you see something like “Simple Key Pair” ?

1 Like

@MomOfTwins
i see hd tree keys and , i dont have simple key pair @nakedwinnie Ledger Hardware", birdge=githubledgerbridge,implementFullBIP44":false

1 Like

I got the same issue. Did your problem solve? :frowning:

1 Like

@Maxipad78 no i can not solve. because nobodoy can help. i am thinking its aabout software bug . but nobody helps me @nakedwinnie

1 Like

@Maxipad78, try to use the TimeMachine on your Mac. You need a backup on the date before the issue happened. Hope it works.

@nnoz I suppose you use Windows, right?

1 Like

@MomOfTwins I was gonna try. The problem is my mac did not turn on the TimeMachine. :frowning: I saw the same message as @nnoz seen. Ledger Hardware", birdge=githubledgerbridge,implementFullBIP44":false

1 Like

@MomOfTwins i use mac too time not windows :frowning: @Maxipad78

1 Like

If you are using a Ledger, this was an imported account and is not a part of the your MetaMask wallet with the same Secret Recovery Phrase.

You have to connect your Ledger with your MetaMask wallet again. Here is more information on our Knowledge Base:

1 Like

@nakedwinnie i dont use ledger or any hardware wallet . @MomOfTwins i dont have any back up disk for time machine . i think its turned off. i search in google but they said before restore i should have back up disk but i do not have :frowning:

1 Like

@nnoz, you may try the suggestion I wrote for Max earlier.

1 Like