My old adress changed

@MomOfTwins i could not use shadow connect it does not work on my pc . i have several chrome session what should i do for disk drill ?

1 Like

@nnoz once you have granted Full Disck Access (you can watch this vidoe for more information how to do this [Disk Drill Data Recovery Tutorial for Mac - YouTube](https: //www . youtube . com/watch?v=sg6ZQ6ut2jY)), lounch DiskDrill and choose Deep Scan. It will take a while. Once finished,

1. tape “nkbi” in search
  2. navigate to the log and lbd files in nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn folder and select them
  3. do the same for other chrome sessions if you have them
  4. recover files
    Now you can pick up the oldest ldb or log files and decrypt the vault data from them.
2 Likes

@MomOfTwins i dont have old ldb and log files :frowning:

@nnoz You have mentioned PC and laptop

You can try the steps on the both devices. Also you can verify weather TimeMachine is activated on the second device.

it is stil say my mnemonic same. i am sure thats are corretct

Did you verify weather you have TimeMachine backups? You can try to do following:
Step 1. Open the Security & Privacy Preferences pane of System Preferences and select the Privacy tab.

Step 2. Unlock the interface by clicking the lock icon, choose Full Disk Access from the list of services on the left, and drag and drop the icon for Terminal into the list.

Step 3. Launch Terminal.

Step 4. Type tmutil listbackups to list all available Time Machine backups.

Do it for your 2 MAC devices.

If you find a backup on the date before you have lost the access, recover that backup and try to connect MetaMask using your usual password (do not use option "import with seed phrase")

2 Likes

it does not work :frowning: i did not backup never. :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.