My first transaction to Metamask disappeared

Hello community,

I’m not experienced in Crypto and tried my first transaction from Binance to Metamask. At first I did receive the correct amount on my Metamask Account but, immediately after, another transaction was created for sending about $14 to another wallet with $172 Gas Fee. I just can’t figure out what happened or if I got hacked.

You can check exactly what happened in Etherscan - 0x207150c54ac1daae94199692d63b0b59111e4eab

The OUT transaction happened within 30 seconds after the IN transaction.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Did you create the second transaction or did someone else create it?

I didn’t create it.The money just didn’t show up and when i looked at the transactions another transaction was made without my permission.

I checked this address, which is very suspicious. There are many strange addresses sending small eth to this address, which is more like obtaining transfer permission from the target address. Have you ever clicked the link of unknown origin?

Nope,it was my first attempt to send money to metamask.

I’m sure it’s a fraud. I found this fraudulent address and used the same method for another address

Don’t divulge the private key, kill the computer virus regularly, don’t click the link of unknown origin, don’t authorize any unknown program, and feel sorry for your experience.

Thank you very much for your help :slightly_smiling_face:

Your accounts may have been compromised. Let’s get you connected to our Helpdesk, here’s more info, with direct link to them: Do you think your wallet has been hacked? - READ HERE

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.