Pending at Multicall

Hi

I have a problem with the pending Multicall, the issues happen when I try to swap tokens at Blast chain, I have to try to cancel and also spend the transaction with high gas, but it still not work, I also try to switch net RPC URL and customize nonce…I try everything I can do, can anyone could help me on this?

TxnHash: 0x02ba2c44ed74022ef85cd9058fdbf229366f038cd878315c4874721f4a1e48b3

2 Likes

Hello! Can you try to clear activity tab data?

1. Open MetaMask
  2. Settings
  3. Advanced
  4. Clear activity tab data
3 Likes

Hi Thank you for the reply, I have follow the step but now it show Internal JSON-RPC error, and I have try the switch the “Public RPC Endpoints” but still the same error message

issues_2

Try with another RPC from this list: Blast RPC and Chain settings | ChainList

If that doesn’t work, then try the following:

1. Check your address on Blastscan and find the latest succesful transaction executed by you. Find the nonce of that and add 1 to it. I.e. if the nonce of the latest TX you executed (not ingoing transaction) is 10 then we will use nonce 11.
  2. Use the custom nonce method explained here: How to speed up or cancel a pending transaction | MetaMask Help Center :fox_face::heart:
  3. Make sure to manually edit the gas fee before self-sending and set it sufficiently high.
2 Likes

Hi Thank you for the reply.

I have tried the 2 ways that you provide, but the Internal JSON-RPC error still…
I also switched to another account on Blast Chain, it works fine with no issues (in the same laptop) , so I think the issues only happen in this account (wallet address)
if customized nonce didn’t work for me, how can I do?

Which nonce value did you use?
Can you send your address so I can take a look?

1 Like

Sure, thank you for help.
nonce 2319
address 0x1031caE6c23cE093DECAE53A0118754Aab3f10FA

That seems to be the correct nonce. In this case I would have to ask you to open a ticket with the support team. Please go to https://support.metamask.io/hc/en-us , and click the blue ‘Start a Conversation’ button. The bot will ask a few questions to help get you routed to the correct tech team in support.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.