Pending transactions+Reset account

There are 8 pending transactions actually.

Cephaz, i started like 5 tickets and metamask support donā€™t ever reply tbh

It seems we have a problem if that is the case. I lost around 0.2714 BNB.

I have over 500$ in SLP that i canā€™t move bc i canā€™t do any transaction untill those past ones are unlocked

My bad is less than that. But still

you can try to change the nonce.

or last resort is reset your account as what I did but you risk of missing the value of that 1st pending

it would greatly help if metamask support will assist

I also have this same issueā€¦ I have tried resetting and now all transactions fail. I have 3 pending transactions on my ETH address in Etherscan. The sending 0 ETH with nonce set to the oldest transaction does not work, as all transactions instantly fail.

This is very bad as all my assets are now trapped in my wallet, I cannot perform any transactions

Can someone from Metamask please help us asap?

I wish the support would at least say they canā€™t but they donā€™t care

Mine has actually now cleared after a few hoursā€¦ the blocked transactions eventually went through because the gas price came down enough. Tonight and tomorrow am are quiet gas price timesā€¦ hopefully you will find the same happens to your transactions if itā€™s stuck for the same reason :crossed_fingers:

Doesnā€™t explain why MM stops sending transactions though, in theory we should have been able to clear it using another transaction with higher gas and same nonce, but there must be a bug that stops you sending any new transactions when there are few pending

Iā€™m happy for you, my transactions have super low gas and I canā€™t edit it bc of the reset so I might have to wait a while. Gwen is set at like 27 or 30

I have 8 pending transactions and they have been there for almost 5 days now.

Completely the same issue. Transaction forever pending, tried to reset the wallet and itā€™s just cleared the transactions history, while the actual transaction is still pending on explorer.

can somone pleaseeeeeee help me!!! :frowning:

so i was trying to sell a nft on open sea and the transation was taking forever, it was just staying on approve token for hours so i cancelled it. and now in my metamask wallet it says pending and i have 8 in the queue. i clicked on the pending ethscan and then it said status: DROPPED. and now i cant buy or sell anything. its like my wallet is stuck

I am facing the same issue. Please let me know your solution if you get this solved

1 Like

If anyone ever gets a solution I would also love to hear it, I am in the exact same situation. Opensea is also emitting an error message to contact devs regarding contract if I try to place anything for sale now.

Hi everyone. I have fought with that issue for few hours too. This solution could work for you, try it:

1. Install Metamask extension into another browser.
  2. Then import your existing Metamask wallet and select specific wallet.
  3. In Settings > Advanced set Customize transaction nonce to ON.
  4. Check Nonce section in your stucked transaction on Etherscan.
  5. Send yourself (to the same wallet address you are in) in this new Metamask wallet 0 ETH + highest possible fee according to current Gastracker info - before Confirm click Edit and set Nonce the the same Nonce found in step 4).
  6. This should finally reset your transaction in a while and allow using your Metamask wallet again also in previous browser.
  7. If you have any other stucked transaction, repeat 4) to 6) until all transactions are in Success state.

Good luck everyone.

7 Likes

Does this work if you have reset your account and all transactions fail?

1 Like

Yes. I faced repeatedly to failing transactions as described above: EthQuery - RPC Error - Error: [ethjs-query] while formatting outputs from RPC ā€˜{ā€œvalueā€:{ā€œcodeā€:-32000,ā€œmessageā€:ā€œreplacement transaction underpricedā€}}ā€™

1 Like