Pending transactions+Reset account

Ok ty, I’ll try it out

Ok so I’m excited bc i have had this problem for 5 days now, the transaction with costumized nonce went through, the status of that transaction is now dropped and replaced but it still shows as pending. Should i wait or keep doing costumized nonce txs yo replace the other 7 pending txs?

I have the same problem, but the fix lucass suggested results in the transaction failing instantly. Please, I humbly ask anyone to help me find a solution. I am currently using the Polygon network, (with a Trezor hardware wallet linked to Metamask) and I cannot access any of my tokens. I am currently losing value and profit opportunities from my holdings being frozen completely without me being able to access them at all.

Metamask, this is a critical problem. Please help me, and the other people who seem to be experiencing this. I am very concerned, and bordering on desparation, as I have been trying to fix this all day.

Hey guys, im very happy to say this, my problem is fixed thanks to “lucass” solution so a big thank you is in order bro, you rock!!

2 Likes

Congrats, this didn’t work for me, I the “Transaction Underpriced” error again :rage:

Did you go crazy high on the Gas?

Yes I did go high on gas. Try a different browser again, idk chrome, edge or Firefox

Thanks @Volaima, I had followed @Lucas instructions and installed MM on IOS and tried from there with high Gas but error is persisting. This is incredibly frustrating.

1 Like

@lucass thanks so much. It took a few goes but finally worked from Firefox browser! I’m back!! Owe you one bro.

I tried to change my WETH to ETH and it’s currently at 6271 Block Confirmations and has taken nearly 24 hours. What is going on, and does anyone know how I can solve this?

I’m always confused by this. When you say “highest possible fee according to current gastracker info,” do you mean setting the gas price at the gas limit? Mine says gas limit is 41193 and gas price (GWEI) is 330, and the Send 0 eth to myself transaction isn’t going through. So do I have to set my GWEI all the way to 41193? So basically spend like almost 2 matic for every stuck transaction (I have 7, now I guess 8 since the new 0 eth one won’t complete)?

Also, if I’m on Polygon, which gastracker should I use?

I tried it all… Did I miss something? Can anyone help with thies problem?