Read Metamask vault Firefox binary file

How to read/convert this file to correct/readable characters?

I found the file on my Firefox profile and that’s the only way I can get my wallet back.

$500 for you if you can help me to get my vault data back.

2 Likes

When this file is key :roll_eyes: install metamask on another pc
delete metamask extension files and replace with this

1 Like

I’ve tried that. But when I tried to open Metamask the same thing happened again. White screen.

1 Like

rizkiangga666 that’s wrong :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

I send you private message :pen:

1 Like

Hi @rizkiangga666 did you end up figuring it out? I have the same issue now and cannot figure out how to get the binary

1 Like

Is there anyway you could help me get ahold of my meta mask im having the same problem. I found the vault data its just got a bunch of weird characters in it.

1 Like

Did you ever fix this?

1 Like

hi everyone ~ hoping to see if you had any luck above?

could anyone please help me with locating my vault file on Firefox on Mac?

i followed the standard Vault Recovery instructions posted on Zendesk, but they dont let me access any info from the console as it says it should

desperate! thanks

1 Like

i believe i have now located the file needed… the .sqlite file in the moz directory
is there any instructions on what to do from here? thanks

1 Like

hey rizkiangga666, were you ever able to find what you needed to recover your seed phrase? This happened to me yesterday and I was able to recover my seed phrase and I want to help you recover your wallet

I’m still having this issue with a rather substantial amnt in one of my wallets. Any ideas on how to fix this?