Recoverd ok, but where is the accounts?

I had to recover my wallet, I did everything right with the use of the seed phrases, but the accounts and balances didn’t show up … just the ones I imported with a private key, what could have happened? thanks

There’s a few different reasons that can happen:

1. Were your assets on a different blockchain that you need to add as a custom network? (ie. Polygon or Binance Smart Chain).
  2. Were you using a hardware wallet and need to connect the hardware wallet accounts again?
  3. If you add an account, do the accounts that get added have what you’re looking for?
  4. Are you sure you entered the words of your seed phrase (secret recovery phrase) in the right order? Sometimes people write their words in columns, then read the words in the wrong order. Entering valid words in the wrong order will import a completely different wallet.

I have a problem after reinstall metamask wallet
Put in the write phrase and imported old accounts back.
All different new address.
Lost 4k in coins.
Hope help desk is looking in to this.
Many people have the problem since one week.

Hi, did you resolve your problem? I have the same issue… :frowning:

yes, I did.
try to create at least 20 new accounts… one of them goes to yours…
try this, if it doesn’t work, create more accounts… of course, in the same wallet…

1 Like

same like mine all my assets was gone, i dont know what happened. did you solve this problem? can you help me also?

did you solve? same my problem, can you help me?

yes, I did.
try to create at least 20 new accounts… one of them goes to yours…
try this, if it doesn’t work, create more accounts… of course, in the same wallet…

Good day all… Very busy last month.
I tried more then 4000!! added accounts and tried the tool to add more accounts whit seed phrase.
Still no success… Today reokey on administration help so far.

Hi I updated my phone downloaded metamask app onto new phone put in my words password, asked me for new password then now I cannot find my Funds they seem to have disappeared :persevere::disappointed::unamused:.
Does anyone know how to resolve this please thank you