sDAI balance has gone to zero

Hi there. I recently bridged some USDC from Arbitrum One network to sDAI on the pulsechain network and received around $125 worth and all was good for a couple of days.
Yesterday I tried to swap some pTGC for pDai and MetaMask said “transaction not sent” so I swapped some pulselorian instead and staked the pTGC.
Shortly after this I noticed my sDAI value had gone to zero. This often happens with tokens on pulsechain in MetaMask but usually they come back, this time it hasn’t and the money appears lost.
I have tried finding a transaction on the blockchain but am new to crypto and don’t fully understand what I’m looking at. I have tried to open a chat with support but it does not work.
I have sent all my other cryptos to a different wallet on a different computer as none of them were touched.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Hi @SteveG,

To find the transactions under your account on a block explorer, you need to search your public wallet address on the block explorer (for your case, PulseChain explorer). Please refer to the following article for more details.

You can check the details of each transaction after opening the respective transaction link.

2 Likes

Hi, thanks for the reply.
I followed the link but pulsechain is not supported in the MetaMask portfolio so could not bing up anything there.
I have searched the blockchain and have found the area where a transaction should be but can’t find one.
Also in the MetaMask extension when I go to the tokens section a select sDAI it tells me I have no transactions.

1 Like

@SteveG,

As I mentioned above you need to check the transactions under your account on the respective “block explorer.” Search your wallet address in following site which is the block explorer for PulsChain and check the transactions. Please remove the 2 spaces I inserted in the link.

https:// scan.pulsechainfoundation. org/#/

As another option: you can check the transactions under your address on DeBank. Paste your wallet public address instead of “0xAddress” in the following link and check the transactions. Please remove the 2 spaces I inserted in the link.

https:// debank. com/profile/0xAddress/history?chain=pls

Let us know in case you need further assistance.

1 Like

I have found it but don’t understand it.
TXN Hash is 0x367ad2ceb1446eca9db0fed93b9fe00446548d55ab52e182898fd996d9580fd9
Sent to 0x77F95896d65A3c087e18193ef0676CfBCA609f6f
I dont suppose there is anyway I’ll get that back. I can’t see how I could have made that transaction, could my wallet be compromised?

This transaction hash seems to be related to Sparkswap and the tokens were sent to the address you have mentioned. In case you have not meant to do so, most possibly you have been scammed. Please check out the following article:

1 Like

I used sparkswap who I trust to obtain the tokens. I intended to use the to trade on their perpetuals platform but have not yet done so. I have already sent my other tokens to a different MetaMask on a different computer. I will try to get in touch with sparkswap and let them know what has happened. Thank you for help.

Have you deposited your tokens to your account on Sparkswap? Usually to do the perp trades users need to do so. You may want to check your account on Sparkswap to see if you can find your tokens there or contact their team. I suggest to be cautious when connecting your account to the site.
Make sure that the support is legit and NEVER share your wallet Secret Recovery Phrase or Private Keys with anyone and NEVER enter them on any sites. Be cautious when you are clicking on any unknown links.

1 Like

No I have not deposited anything, there is no option too. I just connect my wallet to the site and it allows me to trade from there which I have not yet done.

That would be best to contact their team and let them know about what happened.

I’m talking to a moderator now on discord. Will update.

@SteveG

Again to emphasize: Please read the article I shared above.
Sometimes, the reason “may” be malicious software in your computer. Make sure that your computer is malware free as well.

1 Like

The computer that wallet is on is running Linux so should not have malware and if the wallet was compromised would they not have taken everything?

I have mentioned that the reason “may” be malicious software. Sometimes the dApps UI hack may result to an unwanted transaction. Altogether, it is best to check every related thing to prevent from having a similar experience.

1 Like