Send ETH which is on BASE network to Gateio wallet via ETH-ERC20, is it lost?

Hi guys, I was send $513 ( 0.141 ETH) via MetaMask, ETH was on BASE network, I added that network to my MetaMask wallet, and I send to ETH Gateio wallet, which address is on ETH-ERC20 network, is it my found lost or I can got money back?

Transaction is successful but no ETH show on Gateio .

here is transaction hash on a basescan: 0x29cad1478afc2dfdfb9f8bd774b46b72b2baaab7e5ffe6ae982dbb9807363353

I don’t think Gate supports ETH deposits through the Base network. If they don’t support Base, then you’ll have to reach out to the Gate team and see if they’ll be able to retrieve your funds. Most likely they’ll say no though, but you can try.

2 Likes

You can try :point_down: Gate.io Token Recovery Application

PS: gate.io exanger charges 100 USDT for this service OH :see_no_evil: but still better than nothing :smile: let us know if it works.

2 Likes

I need to enter ETH contract address and receiving address, But in MetaMask I dont see ETH contract address. So don’t know what to fill for Token contract address and what for receiving address. Coz on a MetaMask ETH contract address is same as my account Wallet address?

So it looks that ETH contract address is same on all Networks and MetaMask Wallet adress is same as token contract address? So it looks that I need to fill same input??

So, MetaMask wallet adress is same as ETH contract address?

1 Like

How to find a token contract address:

Base block explorers: https://basescan.org

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.