@support @exchang

I added 0.07 Ethereum to my Volt to sell NFT,
this 0.07 Ethereum was withdrawn from my account, but I did not receive Ethereum.

Im need hellp

1 Like

hi, welcome to MetaMask community.
Is the Volt you mentioned a wallet?
Are the sending and receiving ethers on the same chain?

4 Likes

Hi @Sajadasadzade ,

Do you have a transaction hash number?

If you have this, go to etherscan.io and paste it in the search bar. You can see it’s status. For more information on this, please see this Knowledge Base article:

1 Like

Transaction decoding is not available for chainId 56

0x1de06f9bf5b10e592b198101cfa666fd5be480b8ef5ff81ac8069073ca474673
здравствуйте что случилось с моей транзакцией и когда она поступит на биржу бинанс

1 Like

Привет @aleebaster и добро пожаловать в сообщество MetaMask,

Эта ошибка «декодирование транзакции недоступно для chainId 56» — это просто ошибка отображения»: просмотр более подробной информации о транзакциях доступен только в основной сети Ethereum, в других сетях вы всегда будете получать это сообщение об ошибке. Но это не имеет никакого отношения к статусу транзакций, поэтому вы можете просто игнорировать его.

Кроме того, «ChainId 56» относится к самому BSC. BSC не поддерживает декодирование транзакций, которое представляет собой процесс, который пункт назначения использует для получения удобочитаемой информации из необработанных данных.

3 Likes

тогда как эту транзакцию понимать и кто мне за нее вернет деньги это почти 20 долларов я потратил на нее за газ 0xbed30ddc24c34ba1451944bb3ded33ae04840c7151560adef093ec03c0d37f92

2 Likes

И снова здравствуйте,
Я проверил обозреватель блокчейна, и мне кажется, что ваша транзакция завершилась с ошибкой: выполнение контракта [исполнение отменено]. Обычно это происходит, когда возникает проблема со смарт-контрактом, с которым вы взаимодействуете. Оставлю статью здесь с дополнительной информацией об этом.

Что касается вычтенной платы за газ: из-за природы технологии блокчейн каждая транзакция, независимо от того, успешна она или нет, будет потреблять плату за газ. Это сборы, выплачиваемые майнерам/валидаторам.
кто должен завершить и выполнить вашу транзакцию, что требует вычислительной мощности. Вы должны заплатить за это вычисление, как если бы вы заплатили за успешную транзакцию.

5 Likes

What should I do to get my Ethereum and fees back?

در تاریخ یکشنبه ۲ اکتبر ۲۰۲۲،‏ ۹:۳۳ Urban.Moods via MetaMask <notifications@metamask.discoursemail.com> نوشت:

1 Like

Hello @Sajadasadzade,

Regarding the gas fess: Due to the nature of how the blockchain technology is designed, transaction fees cannot be refunded.

Gas fees (also known as transaction fees) refers to the fee required to successfully carry out a transaction or execute a contract on the Ethereum blockchain. This fee is consumed by the network in order to process a transaction (that can either succeed or fail). It is the cost of computation, and is not charged or collected by MetaMask.

And for the ETH sent to your wallet, did you check your transaction on the blockchain explorer like @KBeeTheCapybara kindly suggested above?

3 Likes

First, I received an email that one of your nfts is going to be sold, charge your account to complete the transaction. I charged the account. My account was empty, but no transaction took place. 0.07 Ethereum was supposed to be the transaction fee, but the entire account was empty and no Ethereum was credited to my account

در تاریخ یکشنبه ۲ اکتبر ۲۰۲۲،‏ ۱۰:۰۶ Urban.Moods via MetaMask <notifications@metamask.discoursemail.com> نوشت:

1 Like

Hi @Sajadasadzade ,

Where did you get this email from? Be very cautious of interacting with emails, this is one of the #1 ways scammers interact with potential victims. Example, MetaMask does not have any of the wallet holders emails but scammers will try sending emails to people acting as MetaMask hoping to lure them into falling for a scam.

Have you checked your wallet activity on a blockchain explorer like etherscan.io to see if you have funds transferred in and out?

You may want to reach out to our Help Desk for more assistance. To do this visit support.metamask.io and click the large blue ‘Start a Conversation’ bubble. This will connect you with a bot at first, but as you answer questions it will connect you to an agent.

Remember, nobody, including support, will ever ask for your Secret Recovery Phrase or ask to connect to your device.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.