The Cryptocurrency on Pulschain disappeared from my wallet

One day I log in to my wallet where I have 11.8 million PLSX and they weren’t there, I thought maybe someone had robbed me and so I bought the same amount of PLSX and after 1 or 2 days I go in and I have 0 PLSX again… I think that if someone hacked me, I would to steal not only PLSX but all the rest. Has anyone had a similar or the same situation? Please help… :frowning:

Please feel free to share your address if you feel comfortable doing so and I’ll take a look. It’s safe to say that you’ve been scammed and it’s likely due to you having given permission to a fraudulent smart contract to spend your tokens. That often happens due to interaction with phishing sites.

1 Like

how do you want to check it?

On block explorer and revoke.cash

You definitely do not have to share your address if you don’t want to. Instead I’d recommend that you get in touch with the support team and have a chat with them if you prefer that.

1 Like

To contact the support team:

• This will connect you to a bot at first, answer some questions and it will open a ticket for you with an agent.

Remember - NOBODY, including from support, will ask for your secret recovery phrase or for you to input it onto any website for confirmation.

2 Likes

I will wait for someone from them but I have been waiting for almost 3 hours…

Sounds good! I’d strongly recommend not sending more funds to your wallet.

Yes it’ll take time to get in touch with the support team, not sure how long though.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 29 days. New replies are no longer allowed.