Tokens are missing and BNB is gone

Beste,

op 28/11 heb ik 0.68258BNB geswapt naar de coin SEG. Alhoewel deze swap als “confirmed” staat aangegeven zie ik deze aangekochte tokens niet staan in mijn wallet!! Kan u mij vertellen waar deze 0.68258BNB naartoe zijn? of heb ik hier iets verkeerd gedaan?

Ik hoop dat dit voldoende info is om mij verder te helpen.
Dank bij voorbaat, De Roo Philip

2 Likes

Hallo @Fiele, het lijkt erop dat je geen swap transactie hebt bevestigd maar de BNB naar een ander adres hebt gestuurd, dat is de reden waarom er geen SEG in je wallet zitten.

1 Like

Hoi Winnie, waar zijn mijn BNB dan naar toe gestuurd? Kan ik deze nog recupereren?

1 Like

Het lijkt erop dat de BNB naar een contractadres is gestuurd, en niet kan worden gedekt. Alle transacties op de blockchain zijn onomkeerbaar.

1 Like

Het contactadres van SEG is toch correct? Wat bedoel je met “niet gedekt”? In lekentaal aub want ik ben niet vertrouwd met deze termen :wink::ok_hand:

1 Like

Het spijt me als mijn taal verwarrend is, ik gebruik een vertaler voor Nederlands :laughing:

Hier is wat meer informatie over swaps:

1 Like

In welke taal kan ik direct communiceren met u? Wat jij dus zegt is dat mijn BNB bij iemand anders zijn terechtgekomen?! En niet op het contract van SEG?

1 Like

Mijn moedertaal is engels. De BNB die je stuurde was voor het SEG contract, maar om BNB te ruilen naar SEG stuur je niet direct naar het contract. U moet een swap applicatie gebruiken zoals MetaMask Swaps.

1 Like

Good morning Winnie, thanks for the reply. I swapped my BNB to Seg with the metamask swap so I don’t see the problem here. I find it very difficult to understand what is going on here.

1 Like

Would you be able to send the transaction hash?

According to the images you have sent, the transaction did not use MetaMask Swaps. The image shows a direct transfer of BNB to a contract address.

1 Like

Certainly, here’s : 0xdffe9335b629f361cc4e1b814c20eec00b307608a638325ea481dd57f81587c4

1 Like

Yes, the transaction shows you have sent BNB directly to the SEG contract address, not through MetaMask Swaps. This was not a token swap, but rather a transfer of BNB to another address. Since the BNB was sent to the contract address, there is no way to recover these funds. All transactions on the blockchain are irreversible.

To swap one token for another, you must use an application that allows for swapping, such as MetaMask swaps. The article I have linked above will provide you more information.

1 Like

Wow, so I send my BNB to the company itself? So they can find my tokens? They have to be somewhere?

1 Like

Yes, you have sent the BNB to the contract address of SEG token. This is not a company, but rather a token contract, and your BNB unfortunately can not be retrieved.

Here is some more information on our Knowledge Base:

1 Like

Hi Winnie, I received a mail from Metamask to verify my account. See below, is this a spam mail or real?

1 Like

This is a SCAM email :triangular_flag_on_post:

MetaMask does not ask for KYC.

2 Likes

Hello, can you help me?

1 Like

Hey @FernandoF, if you need help please search for your issue and if you still cannot find an answer, please create a new topic with more information.

1 Like