Transaction failed on Fantom

TIy are mixing up someone elses probem and copyingme. Can you send my original not.

My only problem is an eror on Metamas saying transaction decoding for chain 250 (FTM) is unavailable when I try to undo a liquidity pair TOMB_FTM on Spooky swap.
What do I do?

prove spLP spend limit

Status

Failed

View on block explorer

Copy Transaction ID

From
To

0x232…a3E8

0x2A6…089e

Transaction

Nonce

Spend limit amount
115792089237316195423570985008687907853269984665640564039457.584007913129639935 spLP

Gas Limit (Units)

Gas price

Total

0.03305553FTM

Activity log:

Transaction data:

Transaction decoding is not available for chainId 250

Hey @Gus, there are several reasons why this transaction could have failed. Here is more information on our Knowledge Base:

The transaction decoding error just means the transaction data is not available on Fantom network, and is unrelated to why the transaction has failed.

Can the transaction fail and the funds be lost if the message from the central exchange tells me the transaction is a success? Can a FTM transaction marked success on FTMscan not be available or not be seen on Metamask account?

Why am I getting responses to a thread I’m not part of, please remove me from your list

@Cartier you would adjust your notification settings. It’s in your profile, under preferences and then notifications - you can make adjustments there. Hope this helps.

1 Like

I didn’t subscribe to anything I would have to change settings to.

I only have a single thread.

I think when you create your account there are default notification settings that load perhaps? It’s worth checking under your profile to see what your notification settings are at currently.

If it is marked on ftmscan as a success, the the transaction is successful . Make sure that you have added Fantom network to your MetaMask wallet and if you are looking for a token other than the native token FTM, make sure you have added it as a custom token.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 29 days. New replies are no longer allowed.