Transfer between BSC abd ETH accounts within metamask

Hello, I Transfer ETH between BSC accounts within metamask to ETH account - transaction completed but the token not appearing in metamask ETH account.

add the token to your wallet

hey , its says is confirmed…from one adress to other.

i just have to enter were the : add token says…and follow the steps? or can someone can check it out…the transaction?

Did you send it directly from your wallet or did you use swap?

1 Like

pfff…i forgot…i wanna send a picture here but i cant…where can i check? thanks

Check your transfer history in your wallet.

1 Like

ok. i checked the transfer history

what should i check for?thanks

Open the wallet where you sent coins, select the currency you sent, click in, and there will be transaction records.

i have transaction records on the address from were i send(where is saying confirm). in the address the i send its not apearing this transaction.

Are your bnb wallet and eth wallet not using the same address?

it will be nice to add some photo…

i have ethereum mainnet and bsc mainnet

and in bsc mainnet i have eth and transfered to eth mainnet

I know what you mean by this description. I’m asking, are your two mainnet wallets using the same receiving address?

sorry , now i understand. no are different address
from 0x9A07…50257B2da35E01 to
0x4c0…707718C78a93e …yess like that…sorry i can reply again in 16h…so ill edit here
my eth token from my bnc wallet directly to to the address of my eth wallet. im limited on the answers. ill keep edit here. sorry

You mean, you sent your eth token in your bnb wallet directly to the address of your eth wallet?
Am I understanding it right?

Where did you go?
You mean, you sent your eth token in your bnb wallet directly to the address of your eth wallet?