Trying to Transfer USDT from BSC Mainnet to external wallet

Yes that worked - great!

Instead of doing what i was doing I can also send it to Binance because I want to get XLM. Shall i do that?

I was just checking and seems that it is USDT just weird naming. I think the best thing to do is if you have binance account to send to binance and work from there, since Binance will allow you to withdraw to many different networks. So you can use it to Bridge and change the BSC USDT to ERC20 USDT if you want to.

or if you want to buy another token, that is fine too. :slight_smile:

I’m in Binance. So to deposit what I have, it is coming from BSC (bep20). Correct?

yes, BEP20 deposit address for the USDT

Okay I just sent it. I feel pretty good it’s going to go through.

I can’t thank you enough for your guidance and assistance.

The good karma will return to you one hundred fold brother :slight_smile:

1 Like

and it’s already arrived. Bless you!

1 Like

awesome! glad I could help :slight_smile:

Hey i transferred to USDT to the wrong blockchain
i can see my transaction from ethreum scan but not on bcscan, i want to send it back to Binance. Please please help

Hi @hervehk,

In the transaction hash you should see the USDT coin with a hyperlink, click on it and it will take you to the contract address of the USDT token in ERC20.

Copy that address, and the use it to add the custom token on Ethereum Mainnet on Metamask.

You should see the USDT there.

To send it back to Binance, you will need to have ETH to pay for the transaction fee.

For transferring back, go to your spot wallet in Binance, find USDT and choose deposit. Then chose ERC20 network, and it will give you a deposit address. That is the address you need to transfer to.

Hi Cbayschm

I did all that but it showing 000
let me take a screenshot and show you

also you can send the transaction hash so I can look at it.

you mean the contract address? or the other one?

no, I was asking for the Transaction ID of the USDT transfer you made. You sent me your public wallet address?

Anyway, that address doesn’t have the USDT, only some Binance wrapped Bitcoin.

Did you send the USDT fron Binance to your Metamask Wallet?

Where can I find it please?
please give me your email and i will send you the screen shot , that way it easier
email me: hervekisoka93@gmail(dot)com"

I kinder did but i don’t know if i did it right

ok sent email to you

Hi sir, sorry to disturb you. Sir can you help me solve my problem?

I transferred to USDT to the wrong blockchain also. I just realize that from my MetaMask wallet is BSC and not ERC20 and the transaction is already successful. Please sir. Could you advice me something on how to get back my USDT :sob: