Unable to connect standard Trezor wallet to MM 9.8.4

Good Morning,

I’ve downgraded my MM to 9.8.4 for easier gas values for minting and I’m having issues hooking up my trezor wallet (latest FW).

I click connect hardware wallet and I select Trezor and I get a prompt to enter a passphrase for my hidden wallet. On the latest version of MM, I can usually click cancel and it will prompt for my pin to access my standard wallet but with this version this seems to not be the case.

Any ideas?

Many Thanks,

Brad.

Hey @Brad1, welcome to the MetaMask community! :fox_face:

What happens when you click cancel now? Does nothing show up?

Can you also expand on what you mean about easier gas values for minting? What do you prefer that is provided in an older version over what is provided now?

2 Likes

Thank you for the reply.

When I select Cancel when prompted for the passphrase for the hidden wallet, it just goes back to the screen to select which HW Ledger and not to the screen where it should ask for my Trezor pin.

Regarding minting, I like this version because of the one value when gas wars are happening. No faffing around with priority etc.

1 Like

Not sure why that is happening :thinking:

If you would like, you can contact our support team at https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us and click Start a conversation

2 Likes

You can leave the passphrase blank and hit enter to enter the standard wallet.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.