Unable to send and swap coins from MM

Hi guys,

I’m trying to send a Matic from my wallet to another, but I’m not succeeding. Before that, I tried to buy a some coin at the Bogged exchange , but my transactions were rejected as well.
The transaction from Binance to MM wallet went normally before trying to buy a coin at the Bogged exchange.
I see a normal amount of Matic in my wallet. It only happens to me on the Matic network, BSC and Fantom Network work normally , I can send and receive coins.
I reset my wallet but the same thing happen.

1 Like

Hello @Milan567 , welcome to metamask community

Can you provide more details . Like address and transaction hash to enable the community moderators look into it .

Where to link wallet adress, here in topic or you have some place for that?

1 Like

Paste the wallet address here . And the transaction hash.

This is the address: 0x5f3884d0C32aFB2571D9EFd5AAdfb9aCd5A28A34
Not sure what tnx hash do yo need?

You can see tnx when you put address on polygon scan.
There you can see that I tryed to buy coin, also tnx from Binance
But I can not see any tnx anymore and I tryed to send Matic to another wallet.

See , there is a lot of errors in your previous transaction . And if you check you could see that most of the transactions wasn’t completed .

I know that, but why I can not send matic to another wallet, Does it take some time for me to do that or is there some other reason?

1 Like

I think the minimum amount wasn’t reached

Here is a picture of the status of transaction

1 Like

Okay, I saw that and that transaction was unsuccessful, but I’m wondering why I can’t send Matic to another wallet now? Does it take some time now for me to send Matic to another wallet?

1 Like

Now I can’t send Matic to another wallet, nor can I exchange it for another coin. So my question is, when will I be able to do that?

1 Like

I do not know how to applied for that, please explain to me?

Thanks Stephanae for your help.

@Milan567 , please ignore @systemMM . That is not the official metamask community support moderator. Don’t click the links or enter any code or password or phrase. Stay safe :shield:

2 Likes

@Stephanae
Okay, I saw that and that transaction was unsuccessful, but I’m wondering why I can’t send Matic to another wallet now? Does it take some time now for me to send Matic to another wallet?
So my question is, when will I be able to do that?

Typically when you see an “Insufficient Output Amount” from PancakeSwap, it means your slippage rules weren’t able to be met. Try adjusting the slippage to above 10% (10%-15% seems to be what many suggest has fixed it for them)

I see that there were 2 transfers out after the string of failed swaps. Are you still having trouble sending?

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.