Using same wallet on multiple devices

Does metmask support using the same wallet seed with multiple machines / browsers ?
is there a possibility of loosing assets ?

I used already the same seed (password changed every time) to another devices.
How ever when i did it now, empty unused account didin’t transfer to new device…

Am I gonna loose my tokens?

Hi @quirkos,

Yes, you can import the same MetaMask wallet on different devices. Each wallet instance is device specific, so you will have a unique password for each device and must add any RPC networks or custom tokens you have to each device.

If not all of your accounts appear after importing your wallet to a new device, select the circle icon in the top right corner of your wallet and select “Create account.” Your existing addresses/accounts associated with your MetaMask wallet should appear.

Hello @bharmon,

I tried following your advice but it didn’t work when selecting “Create account”.

My issue is that I had to delete my Metamask extension on my browser and then I installed it again. My RPC network (BSC specifically) isn’t appearing there. I do have the private key but when I try to import it using the private key, it says “The account you’re trying to add is a duplicate”.

What should I do? Is there a way I can regain access to that wallet? Thank you in advance.