Wallet adress change with same seed cod and every thing lost

Hi Luigi,

Thanks, I tried the vault decryptor and it’s only giving me the same Seed Phrase that I already have.

Any idea how to find out the original private key that’s associated with the seed phrase / account address.

I think once I have the Private key, then I can import it and retrieve my account, cuz the phrase is not enough.

Now i’m trying to find out How I can find my private key only.

Thanks alot!!!

1 Like

:dizzy:

You may try this @footballer

Guide: “Find the lost account” (from a real case)

I have experienced the same issue, meaning after reinstalling the extension and importing wallet with usual seed phrase a new Account 1 (without funds, of course) showed up. I was able to get back to my Account with funds as the bug happened again (lucky I was!) and the usual seed phrase allowed me to connect to the right Account 1 on another chrome session.

After two months of research, I found on my device a seed phrase to which my Account 1 with funds really belons. I have never seen/used this seed phrase before.

I developed step by step guide how to search this hidden seed phrase (the vault data of it is in ‘ broken ’ format).

:heartpulse: I really hope it would help! :heartpulse:
You can find this guide on github issue 3127. :point_down:

:point_down:

• I found the pryvate key! Lost account recovered! :grinning:
  • I found the pryvate key, but it was not right one for my lost account :roll_eyes:
  • I found the "hidden" seed phrase following “Guide 2” :+1: Lost account recovered!
  • I found the “hidden” seed phrase following “Guide 3” :+1: Lost account recovered!
  • I found the vault data in “broken” format, but was not able to decrypt it :cry:

0 voters

2 Likes

Olá, boa tarde. Estou exactamente com o mesmo problema. Já encontrou alguma solução? Já tentei contactar o suporte de várias formas mas não obtive resposta nenhuma.
Obrigada

1 Like

I got the same issue. Did you solve it yet?

1 Like

Hi @Maxipad78 what is your browser? don’t you have old Vault Data? :point_down:

For chrome browser find Vault Data in folder: C:\Users\USER_NAME\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Extension Settings\nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn

2 Likes

Chrome on mac. It did not show any private key. What is that mean?

My situation is, I have a seed phrase for metamask wallet which did not connect to hardware wallet for 3 wallet which 1 of them have coin and NFT. And I also have another seed phrase for hardware wallet after that.

I’ve re-install metamask and tried to import my metamask wallet but once I’ve connected, my old ETH address that have coin and NFT did not show. I’ve tried as you suggested but there is no private key in it. What should I do to get my old ETH address back?

I also tried mnemonic account generator, there is no show my ETH address. I’ve read many thread here, many user face the same situation as I’m. Please help. :frowning:

1 Like

@Maxipad78 folder nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn does not contain private keys but MetaMask Vault Data :slightly_smiling_face: and this folder may also contain old files…

ldb

2 Likes