Withdrawal address doens't point to MM!

I have a number of sites where I have transferred coins in the past, just to mention some examples:

ONE - Tranquil.finance - Harmony
STG - Stargate official site - SmartChain
FTM - Fantom wallet- Fantom

When I go “trying” to withdraw the coins from such sites I get as expected the request for transaction confirmation in MM however the target withdrawal address shown IS NOT my wallet address.
I did this a number of times in the past and the withdrawal has always been MM since this was also the only source where the coins were original transferred from.

1. what has happened here??
  2. I do I go fixing this?

Many thanks

1 Like

Make sure you connect the correct account from your MetaMask wallet to the respective dapps to trigger the withdraw. I don’t know how they work or what are you doing exactly, so it would be best if you contact Support team at https://support.metamask.io and click Start a Conversation

support

Once you click Start a conversation a live chat bot will appear on your screen. It will give you an automated response at first, but afterwards you should be able to contact the support team directly.

1 Like

I don’t see how this could be wrong. I have a single account always used via FF so there’s no possibility to have the wrong account as far as I can tell.
Also the address reported within the wallet is correct.

When I click login nothing happens and the support page looks like this:

Check this to get it solved, or try another browser.

3 Likes

Ok I have manged to use Edge just for this matter. Let’s see how the ticket progresses now.

Thanks

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Tron network TRX

Apologies what does this mean?

Are you asking about the post which was not related to the topic, and it has been categorized under another topic?

2 Likes

Precisely. I thought it was relevant but it wasn’t and that post has now been moved as far as I can tell.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.