Withdrawn bnb from Binance but money not shown in my act

I withdrawn my bnb to the meta mask act. and already changed the network name to binance smart chain. but the money not shown in my act.

My transaction id: from binance is :
0xf8d59a7b450871517df5fc9b6da14962bb3f1fbc4bf3befd12e290f675d96285
Please help
Thank you

I noticed one thing , when I click copy my id. under my acct. name . it shown the different no. when I click the 3 dot and click show the act. details the act no. under the QR code is different no. than the act. no under my act name at the first page. Is this normal?

Please kindly help , Thank you

Rule #8: DO NOT join discord servers, WhatsApps groups, WeChat groups, Telegram channels or Twitter DMs. These are all scams. MetaMask does not support these.

1 Like

Hi @andyleelAa I’m glad you’re reading Safety Tips :slightly_smiling_face: BNB have been sent to ETH address: 0xfADDDFc51568a1a3e5d3E6dDb1FA3AF22cf2f6DC is this your ETH address?

Check the address and transaction id at page https://bscscan.com

It looks like you have a virus (which changes the ETH address) on your computer :thinking: scan your computer with antivirus program.

Hi Luigi,

I think the address was wrong. You may right because when I click receive button , my address is different than the one you shown me. Is there any possible way to fix this ?

Thank you

my address under the QR code is 0x225515C10F32e1943Cf818e941c7540B26B7fFcd

@andyleelAa scan your computer with multiple antivirus programs: Kaspersky Antivirus 2021, ESET Internet Security, Malwarebytes…

So it means I couldn’t get my bnb back?

@andyleelAa I’m real sorry :roll_eyes: but NO. This address belongs to a hacker…