ETH Scan shows my original address

This is a liar and should have been banned…

Who should be banned?

Hey @0coininMM ,

I actually didn’t realize there was a false naked winnie and I tagged the wrong one by accident! I actually am here to learn and hopefully try and help where I can. I meant to ask @nakedwinnie if they had any ideas on this one. I will delete my post where I tagged the wrong nakedwinnie (has a 1 at the end) which hopefully they can get banned?

Here is a copy of my post I deleted in case it helps OP at all -

Do you think that possibly you set up the nodes under account 2 or 3, etc instead of the initial base account number that loads when you import your MM wallet? Have you tried using “add account” once or twice to see what pops up in account 2 or 3?

I had a ticket in once that took a bit (longer than 3 weeks) for a response. It got resolved but it did take time.

1 Like

Hey @Tede21 ,

Think they meant me, because I accidentally tagged an imposter mod. I deleted and tagged the right one, hopefully we can get you the held. Did you see my thought on possibly it’s an account 2 or 3 you could try adding?

Thank you.

My account was built through ETH MAINNET, that was the address of my wallet. When I synched the Coinbase wallet ext., it changed the address, leaving it with no ownership.

I can see it on ETHERSCAN.

My second account was with Avalanche. Once Coinbase Wallet changed my address, I couldn’t see that account anymore. I do see it with no ownership on Snowtrace.

@Tede21 if you read through this whole thread - does any of the links in here help?

That’s pretty much what happened to me. The Coinbase wallet ext changed my account address. I tried logging on with my secret phrase and that brought up the Coinbase wallet ext address.

I’ve tried new device, different browser, resetting, secret phrase, etc.

I have all ownership data. All the steps I took creating my nodes, transferring tokens, etc, etc.

Posting any articles that could potentially help -

1 Like

Also do you have your private key too (in addition to secret recovery phrase). Maybe that would work? If you don’t have the private key, there was a thread @Luigi shared in that there that could help?

Please refer to the Knowledge Base article provided by @KBeeTheCapybara

Make sure you have correctly typed in your Secret Recovery Phrase for the correct wallet address you are trying to access.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.