Link hardware wallet to MM

Hello and welcome. I have such a situation. My Hardware Cryptocurrency Wallet is damaged. Can you help me today? I need help from you. I urgently need to link my Crypto account again to my new Meta Mask wallet. Send me your support.

I am asking you very sincerely for your support.

I need to link my Krypto account to my MetaMask account again.

Hello @XlukasX, welcome to MetaMask community!

I just now see that you’ve been given an answer in another topic. Do you still need help with your issue? Not entirely sure what you mean by your Crypto account. You either have to reconnect your hardware wallet to your MetaMask wallet if you managed to get a new one, or, although not advised at all, if you don’t have a HW to connect to MM, you can import your Secret Recovery Phrase from your HW into a freshly installed MetaMask wallet.

I added all your messages here to keep them all in one place.

1 Like

Hello, I’m new to the forum. I have this situation. My hardware Cryptocurrency wallet got corrupted. My apologies for writing in this section. But I don’t really know where is the section that deals with Hardware Crypto Wallets. I have a situation - that after damaging the hardware wallet / my Cryprocurrency account - paired on Trust Wallet - disconnected. One of my Trust Wallet accounts has been migrated - I was able to migrate to Meta Mask. What are the steps for me to transfer - reconnect my Cryptocurrency account / address - the one saved on Trust Wallet - with Meta Mask? What are the steps to do this - if I don’t have hardware access at the moment.

I am asking you very sincerely for your support. I need support.

Hello, can I make friends with you? I am asking you very sincerely for your support.

hey, you can contact MetaMask’s support team for more professional help and advice at https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
and then click Start a conversation

support

Once you click Start a conversation a live chat bot will appear on your screen. It will give you an automated response at first, but afterwards you should be able to contact the support team directly.

4 Likes

Hello, thank you very much for your answer.

1 Like