Mom of Twins lost metamask account pdf helper please

I feel bad if I wasted your time, but I still learned many things on this thread. I FOUND MY SEED PHRASE that I took in my phone way back. By the grace of God, I have my coins showing on my chorme desktop mac. I can add the custom tokens later. What is the simplest way to add this account to my iphone with what is the original seed phrase? I don’t want to cross contaminate the accounts or have me adding the second one affect the first? I beleive it is simple, but I don’t want to complicate matters, and I am very apprecaitive of your time. I don’t know where that second seed phrase came from unless it was a blank account added on to the first one I suppose. I couldn’t delete them. that would be a nice feature. God bless you momoftwins and thank you luigi. I have my original coins. I hope you guys get rich. this was very stressful for me and a lot of people in that situation. I believe I clicked on a firefox update in the metamask browser when the glitch or hacker attempt occured. thank you!

4 Likes