Mom of Twins lost metamask account pdf helper please

Hi @ROGERTHAT ! Sorry again for the late answer, but I’m still working on question about iPhone vaults data. It takes time.

In the meantime, do you remember if you ever copied the private key of your lost account? (Like in the images below) :point_down:It has the same value as a seed phrase, never share your private key with anybody!!!

2 Likes

I don’t have the private key for the first account. I didn’t know to save it. thanks

1 Like

Yes, I didn’t know about the private key before the issue happened to me neither. :slightly_frowning_face: I asked just in the case.

1 Like

thank you for caring about me. God will bless you either way. I saved the second account one.

1 Like

I’m really sorry, Roger I just finished my test with iPhone. iPhone doesn’t store the data in the same way as Windows. The only vault that it contains is the last one you have used (in your case the second seed phrase/account). So, there is no possibility to find the old vaults like I explained in my Guide for Windows. But maybe you still have the backup you made for your iPhone on the date before losing your account. In this case it’s possible to try.

2 Likes

How did you store your first seed phrase? Wrote it down, memorized, printed it out?

1 Like

And another question. The last time you were able to access to your lost Account 1 it was on the iPhone, right? I just deduced it was your iPhone, as you mentioned using desktop only since 1 month.

1 Like

I wrote the seed phrase down in my “preferences” in safari on my desktop. I got it from my iphone I had never used the desktop metamask before the first account got lost. That’s why I was so suprised it didn’t work. I made sure to save it right. I know it’s important. I a trying to figure out this vault decrypter thing 12 word mnemonic cod if its my fault.

1 Like

this is my original accont now on chrome with the original seed phrase I only added the two other coins later so its not the “add custom tokens problem”

1 Like

I am wanting to try the vault decrypter but I don’t how to get the “inspector” data to show up underneath to put the date into the decrypter.

2 Likes

Hi Roger. There is again something I’m not familiar with. I never used BSC network, only Ethereum Mainnet.
0xbc0…AEE1 account on your screenshot is different from your original one, right? Do you still have this oiginal account address ? If yes, when you check it on bscscan . com do you see your coins?

If you execute it now, it will only show you the seed phrase you are actually using. But you can try if you want

Can you also verify if you have a backup of your iPhone on your MAC OS ?
Here are the steps :slightly_smiling_face:
To find a list of your backups:

1. Click the magnifier icon in the menu bar.
  2. Type or copy and paste this: ~/Library/Application Support/MobileSync/Backup/
  3. Press Return.

If you have a backup on the date BEFORE you lost the access to your account, it may contain the vault data with your original account.

the original account changed the account address to the one above aee1 after the glitch, or I just had the wrong seed phrase. the coins are there on the original account address both ethscan and bscan… but there are no coins on the bscan with the new address generated, if that’s one happen. the coins on the first account have not been taken or stolen they can both be seen on eth and bscan. I apologize if this is my fault and I wrote down the wrong seed phrase, but I dont know if that is the case. thank you.

~/Library/Application Support/MobileSync/Backup/

I pasted this with and without the last / into my magnifier glass search at the top of the menu scree on outlook when yo look at mail and the magnifier glass at the top of the computer screen to the upper right… and nothig comes up. I feel totally helpless, I don’t know what I am doing wrong. again thank you.

I do not know either if you misspelled your seed phrase. But we are human beings. It can happen. In my case I had the seed phrase printed out, so no chances it was misspelled. Still, I was not able to get access to my account. Do not thank me. I know what difficult situation you are living. My father has a cancer on very advanced stage, too. It’s tough.

the coins on the first account have not been taken or stolen they can both be seen on eth and bscan.

It is good thing.

As I have no Mac, I just copied the steps from support. apple. com/en-us/HT204215. But maybe it is not clear.

Try this instead:
1: Open Finder on Mac screen
2: From the Top menu bar , click on the Go option > Go to Folder… Enter this path :
~/Library/Application Support/MobileSync/Backup
and Click on Go.

If you have iTunes installed and have the backup, maybe there is a data that can help.

Lets try this first.

If there are no backups for your iPhone, there is one more option left. It’s very complicated. It calls BTCRecover tool. It may work in the case the seed phrase was misspelled with maximun 3 mistakes/ wrong words. In my case this tool didn’t work (I tried), as the real/hidden seed phrase was totally different from my usual seed phrase.

these are the folders… there are 49 items in the syncdefaultsd folder below

I will look at it tommorow. It’s really late here.

thank you so much danke? I wanted to do some good with that money. I prayed for your father this world is a very diffiuclt place lately. God Bless You :slight_smile:

There is no MobileSync folder. Im not sure. Could you open iCloud folder and make a screenshot, please?