Restored Metamask No coins are showing

@crismartinus When you find your ETH address ending: 8313 I’ll help you find the privat key.

1 Like

Hello, crismartinus,

Thank you for your generous offer.
What I can say, let’s try, I will help you!

I understand that you have “lost” some ETH in differents LP. Right?

Perhaps we can start by exchange emails. OK?
What is your Time Zone? I am in UTC/GMT +2

2 Likes

I’m in UTC + 1. We can do tomorrow ( Tuesday) evening, if that’s OK with you.
By the way, if at some point you’ll be asking me for my seed phrase, let’s not waste each other’s time, OK ?

2 Likes

I tried this program to find adress under my account phrase.
Use it offline only… If you find in here your adres Maby then it has to be found also under imported accounts… Add add till you find it.
I had no luck…

2 Likes

@crismartinus problem solved? :smiley: did not find your ETH address? ending: 8313

2 Likes

Still not yet. And all MM customer support are saying is ‘hey, it has to be another account’ i.e. it can not be the system. The system is faultless. Yet, look at what I found this morning in my wallet.

I mean, how likely is for me to have 500 ETH in my wallet ?! Preposterous.

2 Likes

@crismartinus OMG you rich man :open_mouth: send me 1 ETH…
hehe funny bug… my metamask sometime show 100$ and real balance 10$ :sweat_smile:

This error is strange :thinking: correct seed must show the correct address.

1 Like

And for tokens in the Binance Smart chain?

2 Likes

Reading your post. I am having issues with my mm. Its not letting me swap, send out my coins to another wallet, and mm freezes or literally does nothing when trying to use uniswap. Please help.

1 Like

This worked for me. Thank you Jacob. I re-added the Custom Token and it is visible now.

There’s a few different things that could be going on here. Were the tokens in your wallet custom tokens? If you reinstalled, you may need to re-add those.

3 Likes

Any luck getting your tokens back??
I’ve lost my 29 million Shib Inu tokens which I hear are about to be listed on Coinbase! They were there and now 47 days later they’re gone. Ive been in this space since 2017 and have a really good idea about this but MM has glitched me!

1 Like

So Frustating im having the same issue i contacted support nothing back unreal i invested all my savings all my portfolio is in metamask unbelievible

1 Like

If the issue is same as above that the tokens weren’t on your MetaMask after the wallet restore, please re-add any custom tokens again.

1 Like

Sorry to hear about your situation, unfortunately, MetaMask at this point cannot see whether or not Coinbase supports a token. It can only see whether the eth address provided does exist. If you do believe MetaMask had an error, please open a support ticket here with necessary info https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us and click Start a Conversation
Be aware of scammers and not share your seed phrase-secret recovery phrase.

3 Likes

i had the same problem today with shiba, has anyone solved solved?

metamask has changed my public address so I can no longer retrieve previous account, but on etherscan I have the transaction visible

2 Likes

Exact same problem.
Entered seed: got a new address, unable to add my original address.
Lost access to my funds.

People have been having this problem since 2018 and MM is choosing to ignore it!
No, I didn’t enter the wrong seed. And yes, I tried simply adding addresses.

1 Like

Hi Salva,

I have done the same. I used my seed phrase to open my account and it shows a new account1 with no coins.
I have located my transactions on Etherscan and my public address. Now, how to I get my coins back in MetaMask?

Thanks so much for your help!!

1 Like

Please refer to the article posted above for restoring the wrong account. If further assistance is required, please open a support ticket here with necessary info https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
Be aware of scammers and not share your seed phrase-secret recovery phrase.

3 Likes

I re-added the tokens with the contract ID from Etherscan which show my balance of SHIBA, but on MM, it shows $0.00.

Now what???

1 Like

MetaMask get’s its token fiat values from Coingecko API. The fiat value will not interfere you from interacting with the token.

1 Like